Newbie514081 Posted 09 May 2024 10:12

Failed Connect to ES Manager

hi guys, iam in trial endpoint secure, i have problem when i download ES agent, the license not activated and the agent cannot connect to ES Manager, how to activate license on ES agent? i have trial license

Enrico Vanzetto Posted 09 May 2024 14:34

Hi, if you have a trial Endpoint Secure appliance deployed, you have first to request a trial licence to your local sales Sangfor contact.

Newbie514081 Posted 09 May 2024 18:25

hi, i already have trial license and its already activated in my ES MAnager. i have successfully install some agent and its connect perfectly when i download using "Redirection to Agent Installer Download Page".
my problem is when iam trying install using   "Agent Installation on Physical Machines (Full Offline Installer)" the agent license is not active, i cant scan or update access to ES manager and when i want to uninstall the agent its tell me the password uninstall is incorrect (i already enter the correct password that i get from my ES manager). how to fix this?i cant uninstall and i cant activate the license

Newbie517762 Posted 10 May 2024 16:57

HiHi,

For Agent Installation on Physical Machines (Full Offline Installer)
Please download the full offline agent installer from Sangfor Community, and deliver it to users via USB device, network sharing, etc.
1. Go to Sangfor Community > Self-Service to download the full offline installer of the corresponding system. Go to Sangfor Community
2. To ensure a successful installation, must "Rename" the downloaded installer to the Ip & port name. Please find the attached Installation Guide.

Rotring Posted 11 May 2024 19:18

I can help you with activating the license on your ES agent for the trial endpoint secure. Here's the general process, but it might differ slightly depending on the specific software you're using. It's important to note that activating the license is usually done from the management console, not directly on the agent itself.

Here's a breakdown of the typical steps:

Access the Management Console:Log in to the management console for your trial endpoint secure environment. This console might be web-based or require a dedicated application.

Navigate to Licensing:Look for a section related to "Licensing," "Agent Management," or similar terms within the console. This will likely be under configuration or administration settings.

Locate License Activation:Within the licensing section, find the option to activate a license. This might be labeled as "Activate License," "Register Agent," or something similar.

Enter Trial License:Here, you'll need to enter your trial license key. This key should have been provided to you when you signed up for the trial. Be sure to enter it accurately, including any hyphens or other formatting.

Activate or Apply License:Once you've entered the license key, there should be a button to activate or apply the license. Click on this button to initiate the activation process.

Wait for Confirmation:The console might take a few moments to process the license activation. You should see a confirmation message once it's successful.
page: [1]
查看完整版本: Failed Connect to ES Manager