How to make VM web console to auto fit resolution as the webpage size

Mohamed Elzaki Lv1Posted 19 Apr 2024 10:02

Last edited by Mohamed Elzaki 19 Apr 2024 10:12.

After installing vmTools into Windows2019 VM, I found the screen resolution became better, but I need to make the resolution of VM screen to be resized with the webpage while opening VM console.

I hope that to work like in the web console page of VM running in VMware ESXi.

jerome_itable has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Unfortunately, Sangfor HCI doesn't currently offer built-in functionality to automatically resize the VM console window based on the webpage size, similar to VMware ESXi's web console. However, there are a couple of workarounds you can try:

1. Manually Resize the Console Window:

This is the simplest option, but requires manual intervention. While the Sangfor VM console is open, you can click and drag the edges of the window to resize it according to your needs.

2. Use Fullscreen Mode (Temporary):

You can use the fullscreen mode for the Sangfor VM console by pressing the F11 key on your keyboard. This will maximize the console window, potentially offering a better view of the webpage. However, keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and requires exiting fullscreen mode (F11 again) to access other windows.

3. Explore Third-Party Tools (Experimental):

Some third-party tools like virtual machine managers might offer functionalities to automatically resize the console window based on specific triggers. However, using such tools requires additional research and potential compatibility checks with Sangfor HCI. It's recommended to proceed with caution and ensure the tool doesn't interfere with Sangfor VM operations.
Is this answer helpful?
Mohamed Elzaki Lv1Posted 22 Apr 2024 14:26

Thanks for your reply,

Changing the resolution via the screen of VM desktop is known

But I wish there is a way to make the resolution fill automatically with size of web page, like in VMware ESXi web console.

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders