SSL VPN can route internet to Sangfor NSF

Joudrey Lv1Posted 12 Oct 2024 20:11

Hi

may i know Sangfor NSF or NGAF, for SSL VPN :

we can do some route the user sslvpn force to internet at Sangfor NSF / NGAF, meaning to say want to force internet through the easy connect when it is activated

can do for this one?

Helmi Salim has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

I just got feedback from Sangfor support that NSF/NGAF does not support SSL VPN in full tunnel mode
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 12 Oct 2024 20:19

Hi, using Sangfor NSF or NGAF, you can configure SSL VPN to route user traffic through the internet when Easy Connect is activated. This setup ensures secure tunneling of all traffic, maintaining a secure connection to the corporate network on public networks.
Joudrey Lv1Posted 12 Oct 2024 20:30

Hi sir
for this line "configure SSL VPN to route user traffic through the internet" this one refer on application control or Nat or static route?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 12 Oct 2024 23:57

Hi,after vpn ssl configuration,you have to define a static route for allow the VPN client traffic to reach internet.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 13 Oct 2024 00:03

Also, It's recommended to control the traffic of the VPN users by defining some rules on application control
Joudrey Lv1Posted 13 Oct 2024 00:03

Hi Sir,

Static route point from virtual IP address at ssl vpn config?
Sheikh_Shani Lv2Posted 13 Oct 2024 13:27

Hello Dear

when Easy Connect is turned on, you may set up an SSL VPN to transport user traffic over the internet using Sangfor NSF or NGAF. By maintaining a secure connection to the corporate network on public networks, this configuration guarantees secure tunneling of all traffic.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 13 Oct 2024 20:08

hi, please take a look on my guide (replace xx with tt to make link clickable): hxxps://community.sangfor.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10122
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 14 Oct 2024 14:26

Sangfor NGAF and NSF both support routing SSL VPN traffic through the device, allowing you to force SSL VPN users to access the internet via the Sangfor firewall when using Easy Connect. This is typically done by enabling "Split Tunneling" or configuring routing policies that direct all internet-bound traffic through the NGAF/NSF, ensuring the traffic is inspected and secured before reaching the internet. You can customize these settings in the VPN configuration to meet security requirements.
Helmi Salim Lv1Posted 15 Oct 2024 19:52

I just got feedback from Sangfor support that NSF/NGAF does not support SSL VPN in full tunnel mode

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow